HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
SAEGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA
SHENGRI KUAILE

Maigadddddd my AB style , kungfu panda turn to 21 years old. My one and only panda was grew up. I love you. I hope you always happy , stay strong , may god bless you . You always be mine okay promise me okay baby panda. I hope we will meet soon. You know right that I love you so much. Please please please come to Malaysia again. First I saw you in MTV World stage , Im soooooo fall in love with you. I come to mtv world stage just to see you. And yes, I meet you even far away I mean you on stage and I in front of stage. Only Allah knows my feelings, I think you already take away my heart. I do love you. I already wish your birthday at weibo. Please check please reply please please. If you reply it , I the lucky girl in the world you know. I hope so that you will reply my chat please please. I hope you ask my name and do something then share to this world that you like me :p hahahahaha. Bad news is I want spam your chat hehehehehe please reply as soon as you read hahahahahaahahahah

Thanks for reading :)