YO IM COMING BACK
Fuhhh long time no see my baby blog T^T how are you? Miss me? So do I hahahaha. Almost one month I didn't update my blog. There are many story I want to share but I will skip it. Hahahah I just back home yesterday and shoot I found that my baby infinite had comeback with new song. My boys look so handsome. They always make my heart going explode hahahaha. Then I found that my infinite also acting in new drama and I ALREADY WATCH IT OMG , I wanna cry. They really really flawless. I want be that girl in the drama hahahahahaha so that I can stay round of my infinite. This is amazing, I think last month their had comeback and this month comeback again wow. Bangsar was my new house I guess. The wifi quiet slow since everyone in my hostel use it. I hate slow so I didn't using wifi and I didn't know about my boys sob sob poor me T-T Yesss we're in month of fasting. Soon Hari Raya Aidilfitri will coming. So with this oppoturnity I want to apologize to all my family , friends and who know me if I make mistake to you but I didn't realise it. I'm so sorry. I hope everyone happy during this fasting month. May Allah bless you. Well I gtg cause there are many things I left so now its time to me watch all my drama hahahaha.