Well end of the year 2012 , I will become senior in year 2013. You know what? SPM is waiting for us , yeah batch 96. I'm so scary but I will try my best. I hope I'm not playing around and gonna be serious . I hope so my lazy will go away until my SPM end :) can ah? I want my parent proud of me. One and only stubborn daughter. Well I totally in love with shawl hihihihi. I will study every night and evening. Chemist physics addmath lukisan kejuruteraan and teknologi kejuruteraan please be nice with me. Give me a big hug :p And yeah for the tuition , I will choose Ilmu Studio :) Sir Ven will teach me in mathematics and addmath. He such a good teacher with his jokes. Fighting! Haaa how about him? Nahhh I still waiting him , like usual. Everyone can't know how my feel :) Sharing problem is not my type. Yes you can call me robot hahahaha damn why twilight soundtrack so sad :/ Its make me wanna cry xD Its okay as long as my friends happy. I will not show my feeling. That's my promise. You can see my smile not my heart buddy hihihihi. I think I strong enough to face the truth. Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa the end of broken english yeaaaaaaaaay :3 goodbye takecare ^^V