My heart gettin hurt every seconds , minutes , hours , day , night all time ;/ I don't know why but its hurt inside. Am I weak now? Oh come on bulan , be strong. Pretending like nothing happen to you and your heart. Eveything gonna be okay. Remember what you always say before sleep 'I will not telling everyone about my problems' and yess my problem so I should solve it by myself not everyone else. All my efforts is not useful now . Worst. I tired already. I already try hard to make you happy but nothing change. I repeat NOTHING CHANGE. I lose you win. Should I stay away from you? If can I would like to go away from you. Far away and nobody know where am I. I don't want to know you. I know you're not care about me anymore. Its okay. All boy please stay away from me cause I'm not interesting to know about you or being your friend. So please will yeah? IF you fall in love with me please stop it. I will never love you back. Like seriously. Trust me , NEVER. I'm done. The End.
Please accept my last gift. Thankyou :')