Long time no see my blog heee. How are you? ;p Actually I really miss him but I can't bother him. Stop bulan stop even its hurt. Read his tweet make my day , I saw his tweet make me smile. Thanks to twitter , this social network make me know how his feel. All school stuff my dad already bought it tadaaaaaa thankyou dad. I will miss my seniors. Serious talk. Yeaaaaaah I still school but for the next year after that no more school. I wish I am going Bukit Broga with my friends and I want to scream . So my problem can go away easily. I hope so. I keep listening a thousand years part 2 because this song make me calm and of course remind me to you. I wish I can turn back time when we first meet. I really really miss us. Goodnight takecare and have a nice trip to Bali with your family. Happy holiday frome me.

Thanks for reading :)